Date(s) - 22/09/2019
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
CRAM at Iklectik
CRAM is a London based music collective and independent record label, formed in 2011 and curated by Benedict Taylor, Daniel Thompson & Tom Jackson. It is dedicated to the promotion and development of improvised and new music, and creating platforms for new artistic collaborations. It is made up of a fluid group of musicians & artists at the forefront of the UK and European improvising & new music community.
CRAM’s many activities include; numerous concert series (Cafe Oto, BBC Radio 3, Hundred Years Gallery, Iklectik, York University, The Dentist, Goldsmiths College), three day music festivals (CRAM Festival at Hundred Years Gallery 2016, 2017), record releases (many see below), international residencies and tours (CRAM & FriForma Residency, Slovenia, CRAM & Chicago Modern Orchestra Project). These activities have featured a large spectrum of some of the leading international figures in improvised and new music.
Thrilled to return to Iklectik for a night of new music, visuals and video art, this concert will be comprised of:
– Benedict Taylor (viola), Jošt Drasler (bass), Tom Jackson (clarinet)
– Blanca Regina (electronics, voice, objects, visuals) & Steve Beresford (piano, electronics)
– Megan Steinberg (turntables)
– Adam de la Cour (carpentry, tap dance, film) & Neil Luck (voice, objects)
– Pierre Bouvier Patron (live visuals)
7PM, £8 advance, £10 on the door